IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union is excited to offer you the ability to make purchases with your mobile device. Use Apple Pay™, Android Pay™, or Samsung Pay for a more secure method of making transactions where your credit card numbers are never shared with the merchant.
To add your IHMVCU credit card(s), you’ll need an iPhone 6® or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1 or later. Open the Passbook® app, swipe down and tap the plus sign. Enter your card information manually, or use the camera feature to take a picture of your card. Verify the number in Apple Pay matches the number on your card. Please note: the default card image may differ from your actual card. To make your IHMVCU card your default card, go to Settings on your device, select Passbook & Apple Pay, and then Default Card.
Apple Pay is available for IHMVCU credit cards only.
Learn more about Apple Pay.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Apple Pay help, please contact us.
Then, to use Apple Pay:
1. Look for these icons at checkout
2. Place your device near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™.
3. Wait for the subtle vibration and beep that lets you know payment is received.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Forget fumbling through your wallet and handing over a card next time you’re in a store. With Android Pay you can simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open an app. Tap and Android Pay is that fast, that easy.
Android Pay is available for IHMVCU credit cards only.
Look for one of these symbols at checkout.
Learn more about Android Pay.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Android Pay help, please contact us.
Setup is simple:
1. Look for the app on your phone. Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
2. Simply add your IHMVCU credit card. If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card – it’s as simple as snapping a picture. Please note: the default credit card image may differ from your actual card.
3. Start tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Android Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Android, Android Pay and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Using your compatible Samsung device, add your IHMVCU credit card by signing into your Samsung account. Confirm your account with your fingerprint. Add your IHMVCU credit card using your phone’s camera, or enter your card information manually. Please note: the default credit card image may differ from your actual card.
Samsung Pay is available for IHMVCU credit cards only.
Samsung Pay is available on Google Play as a free download for compatible devices.
Learn more about Samsung Pay.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Samsung Pay help, please contact us.
Simple to pay:
1. Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
2. Swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
3. Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
4. Hover your phone over the in-store card reader.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.