Perfect loan. Perfect home.
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or you’re just looking for the perfect new home, we’re here to help. Mortgage loans don’t have to be complicated. When you choose IHMVCU for your mortgage, you get more than a home loan. You get a guide to walk you through the process, before, during and after the purchase.
First-time home buyers, 97% max loan-to-value | Current homeowners, 95% max loan-to-value
- Fixed rate mortgages (10, 15, 20, & 30 year terms)
- Adjustable rate mortgages (5/1 ARM)
- Construction loans
- Investment property loans
- Jumbo loans
- Bridge loans
First-Time Home Buyers Programs
IFA (Iowa Finance Authority)
- $2,500 in down payment or closing cost assistance
- As little as 3% down required
DPP (Down Payment Plus)
- Down payment match, up to three times buyer down payment contribution
- FHA financing (Federal Housing Authority)
- 96.5% max loan-to-value
- Available for lower fico scores (minimum of 580)
*all serviced through Plaza Home Mortgage
- Up to 100% max loan-to-value
- Must be a Veteran to apply
*Veterans Affairs loans
USDA* Rural Development loans
- Up to 102% max loan-to-value
- There are restrictions on income and area that property is located
*United States Department of Agriculture
Renovation/Home Improvement Loan
- Improve outdated homes
- Upgrade bathrooms, kitchens, and outdoor living spaces
- Available for purchase or refinance
- Up to 95% loan-to-value of completed value
- No minimum repair amount
MEET OUR MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICERS
Ready to get started? Here's what you need.
Prequalification is the first step on your journey to home ownership. We make it easy to get there. We’re available over the phone, by email or by appointment. When possible, we can even provide same-day approval!
You will need:
- Two recent paystubs
- Previous two years’ W2s and Federal tax returns
- Two months’ checking and savings account statements
- Child support order (if you’re required to pay)
- Signed purchase contract
- Calculate a Mortgage Payment
- Rent or Buy?
- Proceeds from Sale of a Home
- Home Affordability
- Compare Two Mortgage Loans
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Analyzer
- Time to Refinance?