At IHMVCU, we have a responsibility to be a good corporate citizen. We’re actively involved in the communities we serve, and we make a difference by giving back and helping to improve the quality of life for others. We’re as passionate about issues, ideas and helping organizations in our community as we are about helping our own members. Why? Because we understand that we only truly thrive as individuals, as neighbors, and as communities when we work together.
IHMVCU will provide resources – both through limited monetary donations as well as staff support – in areas where there are significant gaps in services. Specifically:
- Human Services
- Youth & Education
Starting in 2018, the credit union is proud to support and sponsor the following community organizations:
Let us help you make a difference.
If your organization needs assistance and supports one of IHMVCU’s three areas of focus listed above, please fill out the appropriate request form below . Requests for community funding & donations will be reviewed on a monthly basis. Typical awards range from $500 to $2,500.
If you are seeking a sponsorship or monetary donation of $1,000 or more, please submit the form below:
If you are seeking a sponsorship or monetary donation of $999 or less, please submit the form below:
If you are seeking a raffle item donation, please submit the form below:
Please note, the credit union will not grant funds to:
- Activities, groups, or events not in the IHMVCU 42-county membership field
- National organizations, unless their programs have significant local impact
- Religious or sectarian organizations
- Political organizations or candidates
- Purposes that benefit only one individuals’ participation in an event or activity (for scholarship information visit IHMVCU.org/Scholarships)
As a not-for-profit cooperative, IHMVCU has a limited annual budget to distribute across many wonderful charitable organizations located in our 42-county membership field. We encourage you to consider these helpful hints prior to submitting your request.
- All requests for support must be accompanied by the Request for Community Funding form below. Requests must be submitted 60 days prior to the event to be considered. If a request does not have a Request for Community Funding form, it will not be considered. All requests must be submitted digitally. Verbal, paper and mailed requests will not be accepted.
- Requests are reviewed monthly. All requests will be acknowledged by phone or email within 30 days.
- If your request includes recognition leading up to a special event, we’ll factor how much time remains before the event occurs into our consideration.
- If you would like IHMVCU to support your organization in multiple ways/events in one calendar year, please consolidate your requests into one submission.