Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Retirement planning doesn’t have to be complicated.
Not just retirement planning.
It's a condo on the beach!
Chat with one of our
IRAs offer safety, security and tax advantages to help your retirement savings grow! Whether you need a place for your 401(k) to rollover, or you just want to get a head start on your retirement account, we offer Education IRAs, Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs.
Ready to reach your retirement goals? Stop by any location and open your IRA today!
IRA Savings Accounts
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum average daily balance requirement
- No monthly fee
- Earn dividends at a variable rate
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Low minimum balance of $500
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
Retirement Accounts 101
What’s a Roth IRA?
Unlike a traditional IRA where pre-tax income is deposited, Roth IRAs are for after-tax income. What’s the benefit in that? You’ve already paid the taxes on the funds in the account, so all future withdrawals are tax-free.
If you think your tax bracket will be higher when you retire, a Roth IRA will prevent you from paying higher taxes on withdrawals than what you would have paid when you earned the funds.
- How Long Will My Retirement Savings Last?
- 401(k) Calculator
- Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)?
- Retirement Income Estimator
- Spend It or Invest in an IRA?
- Estimate Social Security Benefits
- Save for Retirement