Enroll Online Branch
First time user? Need to enroll in Online Branch? You've come to the right place!
We're here to help you get up and running without a hitch. All you need is your account number and eServices code.
The eServices code is the 4-digit number received at account opening and can be used for Online Branch enrollment, Phone Branch and to verify your identity when calling the credit union.
Step 1. Enter your account number in the Login ID field.
Step 2. Enter your eServices code in the password field. If you don't have an eServices code, please call Member Services at (309) 793-6200 during regular business hours to have a random one mailed to you. Or you can visit any branch to create one of your choosing.
Step 3. Accept the new Terms and Conditions.
Step 4. Change your Password after your initial log in. This is to better protect your accounts and information.
Step 5. Provide Contact Phone Number(s): You'll need to enter at least one contact phone number for future verification purposes. You can have up to two different numbers, and it's a good idea to give a cell number that you can answer if you need to verify from somewhere other than home.
This will also allow you to use our new Forgotten Password feature. It's important to note this feature only works with phone numbers. We will not email temporary passwords.
From this point, simply follow the remaining prompts and you're done.
Get started by clicking the Login button at the top of the page.
Good information to know. . .
- You can set up recurring transfers by click on Schedule Transfer under Move Money
- You can set up alerts by clicking on Text Banking and Alerts under Additional Services
- Your contact information, including your email, mailing address and phone number can be updated under My Settings
- To link multiple accounts, fill out and submit the Link My Accounts form under Secure forms
- Our mobile apps for iPhone and Android are available for download in the App Store and Google Play