Our response to COVID-19
As the outbreak of COVID-19 evolves, we are closely monitoring the situation and are prepared for ongoing developments. Check back for updates.
Lobbies are open
It’s been a long few months, but we’re happy to announce ALL IHMVCU lobbies are now open. We can’t wait to see you again. The following guidelines have been created for the safety of our members and team members.
In addition to air high-fives and social-distancing hugs, here's what you can expect on your next visit to an IHMVCU lobby:
- Face coverings – All team members AND members will be required to wear face coverings when entering a branch.
- Check in – To help manage capacity limits and spacing, please check in with our greeter when you arrive. You can also check in by texting CHECK IN to 309-793-6200.
- Lobby capacity – Due to limited capacity in our lobbies, if you have children or friends with you please use our drive-up.
- Lines – The waiting line will be marked with designated spots at six-foot intervals. If the lobby is at capacity, you’ll be asked to wait in your car or use the drive-up. We’ll text you when it’s your turn.
- Shields – Clear shields have been installed at all teller stations and in the offices.
- Waiting areas – Seated waiting areas will be limited, and if at capacity, you’ll be asked to wait in your car or use the drive-up. Refreshment stations will remain closed. Bathrooms will not be available for public use.
- Sanitation – Team members will continue to sanitize high-traffic surfaces regularly. Pens will be collected and sanitized after each use.
- Health and safety – If you have symptoms or have been around anyone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days, please stay home and call us or use chat, online banking or our mobile app.
Want to skip the line? No worries. If you want to schedule an in-person appointment for loans, new memberships or accounts and other similar activities, please schedule online, call us or text APPT to 309-793-6200.
For those who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, we have programs available to assist affected members such as payment relief.
Loan Payment Relief
If your income has been hurt because of COVID-19 and you're worried about making your next loan payment, we want to help. We're now offering loan payment deferral for 30 days (or more) or reduced payments to qualified members.
If you're requesting assistance on a mortgage and another loan, you need to fill out each of the below applications.
Apply for payment assistance on your credit card, auto, home equity or personal loan.
Apply for payment assistance on your mortgage.
Your request will be processed within 3 business days.
24/7 Account Access - Always
Here's what you can do
Our investments in technology allow you to bank when it’s convenient for you. IHMVCU is there for you on your desktop, on your phone and on our mobile app, you have 24/7 access at your fingertips.
Need small business relief?
We know this is a very challenging time for all and want to do everything we can to assist. Visit our dedicated landing page for options to help your small business during this pandemic.
- For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control.
- For news and updates, visit the Illinois and Iowa Departments of Public Health websites.
- If you qualify for an Economic Impact Payment but did not have to file a 2018 or 2019 tax return, learn how you can still get your payment.
- We also encourage you to stay alert as criminals will take advantage of this situation.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) resources
- CFPB Mortgage and Housing Assistance