Perfect loan. Perfect home.
When you choose IHMVCU for your mortgage, you get more than a home loan.
Not just a mortgage.
It's where dreams become memories!
Chat with one of our
mortgage loan experts
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or you’re just looking for the perfect new home, we’re here to help. Mortgage loans don’t have to be complicated. When you choose IHMVCU for your mortgage, you get more than a home loan. You get a guide to walk you through the process, before, during and after the purchase.
OUR MORTGAGE LOANS FEATURE:
- Low closing costs
- Competitive rates
- In-house processing and underwriting
- Local servicing
And the winner is...
Congratulations to Julie, our 2019 $10,000 Mega Mortgage Sweepstakes winner!
Find your perfect loan
Conventional mortgages | Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) | FHA, VA & USDA loans | No closing cost loans
First-time home buyers:
97% max loan-to-value
95% max loan-to-value
- Fixed rate mortgages
(10, 15, 20, & 30 year terms)
- Adjustable rate mortgages (5/1 ARM)
- Construction loans
- Investment property loans
- Jumbo loans
- Bridge loans
FHA Financing (Federal Housing Authority)
- 96.5% max loan-to-value
- Available for lower FICO scores (580 minimum)
*Serviced through Plaza Home Mortgage
- Up to 100% max loan-to-value
- Must be a Veteran to apply
USDA* Rural Development Loans
- Up to 102% max loan-to-value
- There are restrictions on income and area that property is located
*United States Department of Agriculture
Renovation/Home Improvement Loan
- Improve outdated homes
- Upgrade bathrooms, kitchens, and outdoor living spaces
- Available for purchase or refinance
- Up to 95% loan-to-value of completed value
- No minimum repair amount
First-Time Home Buyers Program
Iowa Finance Authority (IFA)
- $2,500 in down payment or closing cost assistance
- As little as 3% down required
Down Payment Plus (DPP)
Down payment match, up to three times buyer down payment contribution
Meet your mortgage loan officers
My goal is to understand your needs now and in the future, and translate that into the best loan for you. Buying a home (or refinancing) should be an enjoyable process, and I’m the one to make that happen. The greatest honor you can give me is a referral to family and friends.
I’m a proud Bettendorf Bulldog and Iowa Hawkeye, and am fortunate to have experienced an amazing football career. From being named 1st Team All-American and member of the Iowa Football Leadership Committee, to four unforgettable years with the Indianapolis Colts before retiring and being named to the Quad-City Sports Hall of Fame, I’m most proud of being voted team captain by my teammates for the Iowa Hawkeyes and graduating from the University of Iowa.
When I’m not working, I love spending time with my wife (and high school sweetheart) and three amazing kids, as well as supporting the community as a board member for the Bettendorf Public Library and a Bettendorf Community School Foundation trustee.
Ready to get started?
Here's what you need.
Prequalification is the first step on your journey to home ownership. We make it easy to get there. We’re available over the phone, by email or by appointment. When possible, we can even provide same-day approval!
- Two recent paystubs
- Previous two years’ W2s and Federal tax returns
- Two months’ checking and savings account statements
- Child support order (if you’re required to pay)
- Signed purchase contract
Let us help you on your journey to home ownership. Use our calculators to help find your best options.
- Calculate a Mortgage Payment
- Rent or Buy?
- Proceeds from Sale of a Home
- Home Affordability
- Compare Two Mortgage Loans
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Analyzer
- Time to Refinance?